Sunday Post | My week #3



Instagram Pictures - Quote of the week / I look awful but spending time with my best friend is my favourite / Me time Alure, fruit & tea = perfect / My style Saturday post. (If you liked to see more photo's you can follow me in Instagram)

Currently Watching - I have two shows that I have been hooked on this week. The first one is the Great British Bake Off sport relief which has been phenomenal. Another show that I have never watched before but have been hooked on is Chuck. My cousin got me in too it. We just finished season 4 (the only season I have seen) and it addictive.

Currently Listening - I've taken to listening to podcasts rather than music and my podcast of choice has been the Empire Podcast.

Five blogs and vlogs - ITG Resolutions, Iorganize your life - Into the gloss (Perfect for this time of year and for general organisational nerds like me) / Think Pink - Beauty Editor (Just because this has to be my favourite look from the Golden Globes. / New NARS Satin lip pencils - Beautyzine (how beautiful do they look?) / Travel - My perfect London weekend getaway - Miss Lucy Loves (I dream of a day in London like this) / A guide to blogging and vlogging - Lily Pebbles  (Fantastic wise words and tips from one of my favourite bloggers)

Hey my loves, hope you have enjoyed seeing some of my favourite things of this week. Let me know what your favourite things are.


Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , ,