Sunday Post | My Week #2

Instagram Pictures - Tbt - My red coat / Quote from the book stay strong by Demi Lovato / Good Vibes Only / Winter essential/ Gratitude Jar/ Friday (For more instagram photo's you can find me here.)

Currently Reading - I haven't had the time to get stuck in too a new book this week but I have a Cosmo UK Subscription which arrived last week so I have been reading that.

Currently Listening - I haven't actually herd anything new this week. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Currently Watching - The Tomorrow People - This is a fantasy show that started this week on E4. I heard a little bit about it already as it already aired in America so was looking forward to watching it. It didn't disappoint!

Five blogs/vlogs of the week - The battle of the cleansing balms - Fleur De Force (It has everything you ever need to know about the cleansing balms from all price ranges) / Starting a YouTube channel with Lily Pebbles - Vivianna Does Make Up (Anna is one of the best at what she does so any tips are worth watching)  / Vegetarian Chilli - three ways - A beautiful Mess (I am not a big meat eater so making these are interesting) / Nouvelle Daily (So many good posts I have caught up on this week) / Revlon Colourburst Matte Balms - The Beauty Milk (Just because I am very excited for these to launch)

Let me know what you have been up to this week. 


Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter


Labels: , , ,