Style Saturday | Bargain Hunting

Hello my loves, if you are anything like me then the weekend is one of the times of the week you will take the time to do some shopping for those things you need (and inevitably those things you may not need) I had a couple of hours of window shopping yesterday and realised there are still some great sales going on so I thought I would share some of them with you.

New Look
Now, I will admit, I do not shop at New Look often but the one in my town centre is quite good so I will occasionally go in there. At the moment they still have their 50% sale meaning there are things you can buy for as little as £5.00. A great tip is if you are planning a holiday to somewhere sunny (lucky you!) why not pick up some pieces that may need now. Spring/ Summer items that we may not get much of a chance to wear here are usually on sale at this time of year to make way for next years stock.

Beauty Counters
This is what excited me the most (and means I may have to go back) but if you like your luxury brands such as Clarins, Lancome, Estee Lauder and YSL but feel wrong parting with your cash for them now is the time to rethink that. There are still some limited edition stock as well as christmas gift sets lurking around and are even more reduce than they were during the sale. For example the Lancome Hypnose drama set is now £14.99! Don't forget you can also get your hands on your boots points too. I personally wait for the 3 for 2 deals to come around but there are also some deals on drugstore brands (The new Loreal Manga mascara is only £5.99 introductory price)

The Works
This is for those of you who are creative and like doing some DIY or just like reading. The works is a discount book and arts and crafts store. It is one of my favourite places to pick up a book if I am looking for just a new read. At the moment they have a huge reduction as they are getting rid of all their stock so they can start building on the new items they have arriving.

For those of you who like a bit of online shopping, there are some great sales going on here too. 

ASOS
ASOS currently still have their 70% sale going on. It has been going on for a while now so if you have your eye on anything I would get in now as I am not sure when the sale is ending.

Boohoo
One of my favourite online retailers Boohoo currently have a 75% sale on some selected items. I had a look through some of them and there are some great pieces and a lovely pair of boots I actually have my eye on (I know I know I have enough boots atm)

Zara
If you like Zara, they also have a sale going on at the moment too. Personally, I love to shop in store but you get free delivery if you spend more than £50 which lets face it can be easily done in Zara.

All in all those of my top picks from any left over sales I have come across. Of course if you live in any outlets such as Cheshire Oaks and Bicester Village the discounts may be a lot more.

If you like these kind of posts keep an eye out for next weeks Wednesday Ramblings posts. Have a lovely weekend. 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , , , , , ,