Review | Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser




Hey sweeties, wow, I feel like I have not written a review post is a very long time! I love writing them so I am very excited to share this with you.

If you read my wish list posts, you will have seen that Laura Mercier Oil Free tinted moisturiser has been something that I have longed to try so when my NARS Tinted Moisturiser finished I took a trip to Space NK and made the cheeky purchase.

The first thing I will say is that I am quite impressed with the coverage this gives. Under the advice of Anna and Lily I decided to get the oil free version as the coverage pay off is a lot more than the regular version (which has a very light coverage) It gives a light and decent coverage evening out your skin tone and giving some life back in to your skin.

Although it is oil free it does not dry you out and is still hydrating on the face. My skin can get a little dehydrated in the winter and I find it works well for me. So if you do not have oily skin but like a bit of coverage I would definitely get a sample of this and give a try.

I have used my fingers as well as the Real Techniques Buffing Brush to apply it and both result in a flawless finish. It is very blendable and allows for blush and bronzer to sit nicely on your skin without looking cakey.

I also like that this has a SPF 20 in it so it is perfect for regular daily use in England as well as taking with you on holiday (along with a SPF Moisturiser). I know it is raining at the moment in England but it is still a great thing to have in your base products to protect your skin.

I find that make up generally lasts on me so I do not know how much of a judge I can be on this but I can wear this all day and it will remain in place. I don't need to worry about looking like a mess at the end of the day.

One of the things I noticed is the extensive shade range that is offered by them. I am in the shade Tawney. If you tend to struggle with finding your perfect shade I would go check your local counter. There are 15 shades in total ranging from fair skin tones to darker skin tones.

The one thing I will say is that it does have a smell so if you don't like that in your products take that in to consideration. Personally, it does not bother me and I actually really like it.

Yes, it is a little bit pricey at £33.00, but it is really hard to find a good quality tinted moisturiser on the high street and as it is a base, it is something I don't mind investing in.

You can find Laura Mercier at Space NK as well as your local Laura Mercier counter. 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , , ,