DIY Friday | Get yourself organised

Hey there my loves, I know you are probably wondering what organising has to do with DIY. The reason is because getting organised is something only you can do yourself. People can tell you to get things organised but unless you do it yourself, it won't happen. I know this because I use to be what you would call an organised messed, I needed to tidy it up a bit so I didn't make mistakes and thought I would show you how I stay organised now.

Here is what you will need:




DIARY - This is a must for me. I have kept a diary for many years now. It is a perfect way to keep track of any meetings, appointments or work you may have to do. I prefer day to day diaries as I can plan out my entire day to make sure I get everything I want done but there are many to choose from. If you have difficulty finding you time, it may be worth trying to write it in your diary at a time and day you would like to make sure it stays your zen time. (Being organised and busy is good but your health is also important)

NOTEBOOKS - I am a notebook junkie. For blogging alone I think I have about 3 notebooks with spaces for me to be able to write notes. I like writing lists so I always keep one on me incase I need to make some kind of lists or jot something important down. My favourite notebooks come from Orla Kiely at the moment.

TO DO LIST - If you are quite new to being organised I would start with this. If you are quite a busy person with a lot to do yet you find time to fit everything in this may just help. I write one of these most days starting with the thing I need to do first then tick them off as I go.

I know this may sound like a bit like Monica from Friends but in all honestly being organised has helped me so much in the past. I get asked how I stay organised and although I do some other things which work quite well for me and my lifestyle these tips are able to help most of you. 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , ,