Gift Ideas - The Body Shop edition

Happy Tuesday lovelies, after my trip to The Body Shop I ended up creating a wish list in my head full of their gift sets which are perfect value for money. I ended up wanting pretty much the whole shop so I thought I would show you my picks.

The Body Shop Almond handy manicure set | £12.00
The body shop is known for their hand creams and I actually picked up this hand cream when I visited the shop. It smells amazing and this set comes with a nail file great for people who like to look after their hands. (Keep an eye out for a review of the hand cream) 

Chocolate & Nut mini body butter set | £12.50
I actually bought this too. (It was 40% off can you blame a girl?) Of course if you are in a rut at the body shop you can never go wrong with a body butter. They are so creamy, hydrating and this set smells amazing! The chocolate one is actually very nice rather than full on chocolate which can be quite sickly. The other scents coconut and shea butter are actually heaven too. I cannot wait to use them all up. 

Coconut shower, scrub and soften collection | £17.00
This one I do not own but I saw this in the shop and fell in love with the scent. If you know someone who loves coconut and enjoys taking care of their body in the shower this is one for them. It also comes with a bar of soap and a sponge which is perfect. 

Ginger sparkle shower, scrub and moisture collection | £17.00
Firstly how cute is the tin? I am sucker for gingerbread men especially at this of year they are my favourite biscuits so my eyes went straight to this. This smells light and lovely too, not too heavy which I like. 

Cranberry Joy, shower, scrub and moisture collection | £17.00
Again  it is all about scents when it comes to the Body Shop and cranberry joy is my favourite. It fruity, warm and just a bundle a joy to sink in too. If you know someone who loves christmas sets this one is a must. I also really like the colour red which adds to the appeal and the christmas fell of the set. 

Festive Hand Cream trio | £12.00
I love hand cream full stop. I have really dry hands so finding a hydrating hand cream makes me happy. I have a sample of the cranberry joy hand cream from this set and so far I really love it. It is very nourishing perfect for putting on just before you go to bed. It also smells great which makes it a joy to go to sleep too. 

I could go on but I will stop there. If you have someone who prefers make up rather than bath and shower products The Body Shop actually have some great options. I did some swatching at the store and I was very impressed so they are worth looking in too. 

Hope you see something you like! Let me know if you get anything
Happy shopping. 




Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , ,