First Impressions - Saint Grape

Hello my loves, today I thought I would share with you a sneak preview of what you can expect from the blog in the future. Last month I came across the brand St Grape* who are a natural beauty brand. They mainly focus on bath and body products.

I wanted to draw your attention to the brand because from what I have tried so far (their foot scrub) I have been impressed. The other thing I really like for this time of year is the packaging (apart from the massage oil which can be a bit messy)

A lot of the time some packaging can make products look cheap making you feel like the person has not put much effort in to the packaging. Personally, I am quite impressed with the packaging of 
St Grape and think they would make a good present for someone this holiday.

Have you started christmas shopping yet?


Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , ,