December wishlist

Beautysets - DEC WISHLIST

Happy December! I love this time of year so I hope you all have a fabulous month planned! (with christmas just around the corner I can imagine you all do!)

This months wish list is quite small but that is mainly because there are some exciting things launching in January and also my birthday is next month so I've not let my imagination run too wild!

Too Faced party rebel palette | Here
One brand that I have wanted to try but not had the chance too is Too Faced. So many people rave about their eye shadows and this palette has the most beautiful in it. You can create an everyday look with the neutral shades or a more dramatic eye with the bolder shades.

NARS Lip Pencils in Cruella and Never say Never | Here
Again, I have never tried a lip product from NARS before simply because I have no idea where to start. My friend Cat recommended that I try out their lipsticks which I would also like to try.

Lipstick Queen lip liner | Here
In terms of lip liners, I would tend to stay in the high street, simply because they are just as good as those from higher end brand. I was in Space NK with Cat on Thursday evening and swatched this. I have to say I am in love. The formula was really creamy similar to my Gosh lip liner. All of this has made me really curious to see whether or not it will perform better than other lip liners I have had in the past.

Clarins Hydra Quench Moisturiser | Here
My Origins moisturiser has finished which means I am on the look out for a new one. I like investing in my skincare as it means I can have more make up free days. I've been eying this up for a while (It has been on many a wishlist) so I think that is a good enough nod to go ahead and purchase it at some point.

Urban Decay Naked 3
So I don't have a picture available to use as yet (because it only launches at the end of the month) but I have seen many review videos and reviews from Temptalia and as I have started to wear pink shades on my eyes this seems like the perfect palette to invest in. As we all know the quality of Urban Decay eye shadows are second to none so it is definitely worth the money.

What is on your wishlist this month?


Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , , , ,