November Favourites

Hey lovelies, hope you're week is going well! It is that time of month where I tell you what I have been loving this month. I have to say, this month, I haven't really tried anything new or fell in love with a lot of things so the list is pretty small but I love everything here. hope you enjoy!

Beauty favourites

Garnier Hand Cream
I ran out of my hand cream and with the weather being as cold as it is recently I needed a replacement quickly. I usually use Soap & Glory's hand food or Nivea's Pure & Natural but my mum picked this one from Garnier for me and I have to say I really like it. My hans have been kept soft, hydrated and over all is really good condition.

Benefit They're real mascara
This is the mascara that doesn't end, not that I am complaining. I do love drug store mascaras and I know this is quite pricey but there really is a reason why this mascara is the UK's number one mascara and it really doesn't surprise me one is sold every 30 seconds worldwide. If you were going to splurge on a mascara I would give this one a try. I have been using just this religiously for the past 2 months.

Rimmel Scandaleyes eyeshadow stick - Bulletproof beige
For a daily eye look I have been keeping it quite light. I need to have something on eyes but did not want to look like I was overloaded with eye shadow while I am interning. I have leaning towards this offering from Rimmel. It is easy for the morning when you are in a rush and can be blended out so it becomes quite subtle yet have a brighting effect on the lids.

Lip combination
I cannot shy away from a lip. I am always comfortable with some form of lipstick on and the combination I have been loving and wearing this month. It is MACs Flat out Fabulous worn over Gosh Lip liner in Red Dynamite. It creates the perfect berry shade. It is not too subtle but it is not very in your face either.


Non beauty favourites

Sun Pat choc-a-nut spread
If you follow me on Instagram, you will have already seen me get slightly excited when I saw this in the supermarket. It is an amazing bottle of peanut buttery goodness. I have this on toast with jam at least 3 days a week. If you like peanut butter I would highly recommend this.

High tea cast podcast
Recently, when I am on the go I have been taking to listening to podcasts and one of the ones I have discovered this month is the high tea cast. If you are in your twenties I have a feeling you will absolutely love this. I wish I could meet Leanne and Sam who produce the podcast as they are absolutely brilliant. It has everything you want from cake & tea to political banter to interviews and just general chatter. Catch them all here.


Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter



Labels: , , , ,