Make up Monday - What's on my face - Evening look #2

Happy Monday my loves, for today's make up Monday, I thought I would share with you a evening look I like to use from time to time. I know I have a done a similar one before (a while ago) but considering the time a year I thought I would do some alternatives for you all.

First off I prime my face. I am using the Bourjois Happy Light Serum Primer which I reviewed last week. I am really enjoying this! The price is amazing and it works really well.

Then for  my base I apply sample that I have from Laura Mercier. It is their tinted moisturiser in the shade tawney. My NARS tinted moisturiser is running out and although I love it I thought I would look in to other options and I have been wanting to try this for ever. I use my fingers to apply this as it makes the sample last longer and it just faster than using a brush so perfect if you are on the go.

I've been getting about 5 hours a sleep a night recently which isn't the worse but definitely is not the best. To help brighten any puffiness and dark circles I have I use my good trusty Benefit Fake up Concealer* I know I have raved about this a lot but it is seriously amazing.

As it is winter to brighten my face up and give me a bit more colour I apply my Arbonne bronzer*.  This bronzer has lasted me for at least six months, it is quite natural and although it contains some shimmer it is very finely milled so you can still apply it all over your face.

I then usually go in for a blush. I decided to give this MAC blush in Prism a go. It is an old blush so I thought I would show it some love. I like my blush to be natural and this is perfect for that.

Then it is time to do some highlighting. I generally do not contour just because I need to take my time with it and practise but highlighting I can do and is a must. It right makes such a big difference for me personally. I use the highlighter than comes in my Sleek contour kit as it is subtle but has a huge impact on the over all look.

So that is the basis of my face done. This usually doesn't change up much compared to my daily make up routine. The next stages are what I use to make my look go from day to night.

I start with the eyes. I love a bit of colour in the evening. When I smokey eye is a bit too harsh I go with a deep cranberry shade. It is perfect for this season and looks flattering with a lot of looks. My go to has to be the Maybelline 24 hour colour tattoo in Metallic Pomegranate. Have you seen a more beautiful shade?! Like seriously truly amazing. it lasts all evening too which is perfect.

A new addition to my routine is felt tip eye liner which is something I never thought I would say. I am using the Soap & Glory Supercat eye liner which is so easy to use and gives a precise application. If you are new to eye liner or just want something easy to use I would highly recommend this.

To top the eyes off I use my go to favourite mascara of the moment Benefit They're real* mascara which gives me the craziest looking lashes I have ever seen. (In a good way) So voluminous and lengthening.

Time for my favourite part of the look - the lips. As it is an evening look and we are in autumn I have gone for the Rimmel Moisture renew lipstick in Glam Plum Fulham which is a nice plum shade perfect to glam up a party make up look.

And there is my go to evening look of the moment. I hope it helps some of you. Let me know what you are rocking in the evenings in the colder months.


Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , , , , ,