Fashion Friday - Evening bags


Happy Friday everybody! Today, I thought I would share with you something different. As it is the season most of us are out and about in the evening I thought I would share with you some evening handbag options. 

Personally, I am not a fan of traditional clutch bag, I find them a lot more hassle than they are worth. I prefer ones similar to ones in the picture which comes with a strap and can be worn during the day and in the evening. 

Zara Studded messenger bag | £59.99
I really like this, it is perfect for a gig or a party or just going to eat with friends. The right amount of glitz without being to over the top. 

Messenger bag with metal detail | £39.99
This is something I would buy to wear while I am shopping with friends and I don't want to carry loads of things around with me. It seems like the perfect size to keep your essentials in. 

Rebecca Minkoff Bag 
I am not spoilt enough to NEED a designer bag. I am quite happy with a primark bag BUT if got to choose a designer to find a bag from Rebecca Minkoff would be one. This is a bit too gold but it is great for an evening out as you can fit everything you want to take out with you as it is big enough. 

I also found quite a lot of others on ASOS from New Look and River Island on sale here too! 

Happy shopping ;) let me know what bags are you finding interesting at the moment?


Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , , , ,