Make Up Monday - WOMF Winter Edition

Good Morning lovelies, today I thought I would do a what's on my face post as I haven't done one in a while and I have changed a few things. Since it has been colder this is the look I have wearing this look quite a lot recently.

First of all my base as alway start a with a radiance primer. Today's choice is my favourite Laura Mercier primer which I am running out off boo :( and that primes my face for my NARS radiant tinted moisturiser - I've talked about this a lot but it hands down my favourite tinted moisturiser so far. 

Just for good measure to make sure I don't look tired I apply my Benefit fake up concealer in medium* I use this everyday a holy grail product for me. 

Then to add some colour to my face I go in with my Arbonne bronzer. It is a nice subtle bronzer with a hint of shimmer. It just brings my face looking alert. 

My attention then turns to my cheeks. I like something that's very subtle and not too noticeable. NARS deep throat does exactly that it is perfect everyday blush. 

On the eyes I applied something that is relatively new to me but I am loving at the moment and that is the Rimmel eye shadow stick in the colour beige. It is the perfect gold beige colour. If you like wearin something on your lids at work but do not want something to heavy and bright. 

I then went in with my mascara and I've been using the Soap and Glory thick and fast mascara. It does that job but I prefer others that I have tried. 

My eyebrows are something I have to do without fail and recently I've been using my Illah Brows kit* in the black shade. It stays put all day and doesn't look over the too. 

As it is winter it is totally acceptable to try a berry lip - one of my favourite things about winter. Today I wore the famous Kate miss matte lipstick in 107 which is a deep red shade and I paired it with a new f find my Gosh velvet matte lip liner. I have been loving this and will be reviewing it soon! My star find of the winter launches so far. 

And there you have my go to autumn time look. 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , , , , , , ,