Hey lovelies, for todays Food Friday post, I thought I would share with you all one of my favourite all time easy to do dinners or snacks.
I love a good chip balm but of course they are not the healthiest thing for you to eat from the take away. I always find they over it on the chips and the buns are huge. I end up always feeling sluggish or bloated afterwards.
Then when I was at university and I wanted something quick to make I decided to come up with this and I can honestly say I have not looked back since. It literally takes like 5 minutes
What you will need.
1 box of McCains Microwavable chips
2 Slices of bread or a Bread roll
1. Take the lid of the box of chips and put it in the microwave
2. Get a place put your bread on it
3. Grab any sauces you want to put on your chip balm
4. Put your sauces on your bread
5. When the chips are done, add them to one slice of bread then add the other slice on top of it.
6. Cut it in half an enjoy.
It isn't rocket science but I love this so I thought I would share it with you. If you decide to make it, let me know in the comments below!
Lots of love
Labels: Chip Balm, Food, Food Friday