NARS Blush - Deep Throat






So for today's post I thought I would show you something extra special. It is my first NARS buy! it was given to me as a birthday present and I am very lucky to have it! (Thank you to my lovely parents!)

Now I am sure NARS blushes need no introduction but incase let me tell you, they are the best blushes on the market. They are pigmentation, have incredible lasting power and come in a range of beautiful colours with quirky names.

The one I was given is called deep throat is one of NARS best selling blushes. I didn't wear blush on a regular basis before I was given this as I felt they made me look kind of like a clown. Needless to say it was more to do with the application and choosing the wrong colours.

If you are new to the world of blushes I would definately give this one a try. A little on your brush goes a long way and it doesn't come across too strong. It really just gives your skin a natural flush of color on your skin. It is a light pink colour

The blush is really easy to work with as you can easily blend it out. A tip given to me by a make up artist at the counter was to start off with small amounts. That way you can build it up to the colour and look that you want. The reason being it is easy to add product but a lot harder to take off. (It is common sense but it is a useful tip and one that I remembered)

I love the packing that this some in. I love NARS packaging in general, it is so sleek and sophisticated looking.

Over all, I was only given this a week ago (late birthday present) but it has already secured a place in make up stable. I would definately recommend this to any of you who have not tried it yet.







Labels: , ,